Whenever we see a car drift, we get transported to a movie sequence of a car chase. People who love speed, action, and adventure in their lives, trying out car drift is worth an experience. A commonly used word, car drift means, when driver forces their vehicle to slide sideways on a turn. This generates that smell of burnt tire, a cloud of smoke and that scary sound which every car lover experiences. While technique and practice are the essential requirements of achieving perfection, it is equally important to start with a right car. You can explore some great car drifting information at http://thedriftcompany.com. Drifting experts know that Ford has a special drift mode, check out the action at www.carscoops.com/2017/11/ford-focus-rs-filmed-drifting-again-and.html.
For choosing the right vehicle make sure it is a rear wheel drive model with high power engine. Some of the popular rating drift car models include:
• Nissan S14: Specifications include engine displacement of 2.4 liters, the power output of 155 bhp with the five-speed manual transmission. The lightweight chassis enable to get faster to 240SX loose at the rear side and is easier to learn than other drift cars. It comes in two variations Zenki and Kouki. It comes with turbocharged SR20DET four-cylinder engine generating descent power to start with. The only drawback is the gearbox. The third gear is fabricated with cheese like substance, which may destroy if not used in a controlled manner.
• Toyota Corolla AE86: It has a 1.6-liter engine with a power of up to 130bhp, this car has been given a status of cult icon, as therefore their prices have drastically increased.
• BMW: Any variation of BMW, whether E30, E36 or E46 all are good options for car enthusiasts. E46 is a right choice if there is fund issue.
• Toyota chaser: If you have the decent budget then Toyota JZX model is a perfect choice. These are rear wheel drive vehicle which requires minimal power to turn. It has 2.5 liters six-cylinder turbo engine with power ranging from 280 bhp to 400 bhp.
• Mazda MX5-The first generation of this car was introduced in 1989. It has a four-cylinder 1.6-liter engine with power generation between 90to 115 Bhp. A lightweight vehicle of 940 kgs is an excellent choice for the beginners
• Nissan Skyline: It is a high-performance sports car with a six-cylinder engine with a capacity of 2.5 liters. The company confirmed power is up to 280 bhp and has a proven potential of going up to 400bhp You can also get assistance from various skyline owner clubs.
There are many another model in the market which you can also explore. Car racing requires drivers to generate maximum speed at the entry and exit point, which puts excessive pressure on tires, brakes, suspension, steering, and clutch. Therefore, choosing the right tires is equally essential. In case you are going in for second-hand drift car, it would be wiser to get the tires replaced and all the other car parts checked and overhauled. Sports cars should have flexible tires with deeper tread on the front side to provide excellent grip.